Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Disturbing writings in question

I know the Internet must have lapped me about a billion times on this, but here are those disturbing writings.

Too many people are calling them "disturbing writings." I'll call them "Wacky Plays" from now on.

I was at work and missed them. Timeliness?! BAH!


Hey, didn't someone make a play of the Ripper IRC drug overdose?
I wonder who will be the first to give these plays some stage time. I hear those Nigerian e-mail scammers are pretty good actors.

Ah who am I kidding? These plays suck. Hollywood does crazy people a lot better than the crazy people themselves.

With every national disaster that happens, a little more of our innocence gets sucked away. People lost their faith in the government during the Vietnam War, people lost their sense of safety after 9-11. And after reading those plays, I'm never going to hear Guns N' Roses in the same way ever again.

No comments: